Monday, May 13, 2013

I Can Hear You Fucking: and other thoughts on roommates.

 Dude, everybody likes to get fucked. I dont really need to hear you gettin tore up for for like 2 hours saying things like:

"i just wanna be a perfect slut for you"
"yeah?" (100X)
"fuck me  hard in my ass"
"you want me to spit out your cum?" (duh, nobody wants you to spit)
....etc.

   Im not even sure I have a problem hearing this shit. Do I make fun of her later or wait till I just cant constantly hear sex anymore to snap and tell her to shut the hell up. Maybe i should take up Tv watching? I cant lsiten to music anymore because i can still hear it and it ruins the song.

   Im in full support of people having a good time as long as nobody gets hurt. This doesnt really bother me in concept but I guess having it be it be SO loud and go on for such an extended period of time forces me to focus on it. I dont want somebody else's sex in my head all day. She lives here and has a right to get fucked the way she wants to. This being the worse thing i can bitch about about her living here i think shes a great roommate.

Actually  after thinking/writing that... get split girl. More power to you. You earned it.

No comments:

Post a Comment